Wednesday 16 May 2012

Welcome to The Coral Charm

Photo is from here
Welcome
Since this is my first blog post I thought I would take a minute to introduce myself and tell you a little bit about what The Coral Charm is all about!

About Me & The Coral Charm
The Coral Charm is an ever evolving catch-all where I share my passion for all things whimsical, floral and sweet.  For me whimsy is creating, I love spending weekend afternoons crafting, designing and decorating!

I also have a love for all things floral – in fact this blog is named after one of my favourite flowers, the Coral Charm Peony! Whether it is fresh flowers from the market, a beautiful floral textile, or the flower beds in my own backyard – I love the romantic, feminine and elegant beauty of flowers.

 This blog wouldn’t be complete without a little bit of sweetness - when I’m not crafting I’m usually baking, can you say…cupcakes and cookies and cakes….oh my!
I live in Ontario, Canada, in a sweet little town-house with my husband and biggest supporter – Mr. D!

What’s Next
I’ve been working on a few DIY projects over the past few weeks – so stay tuned for some DIY project posts coming very soon!

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment