Saturday 14 July 2012

Decorative Wall Letters

I created these garden themed wall letters for my cousin’s brand new baby girl. I purchased the unfinished wooden letters at Wal-Mart and gave them a coat of paint in alternating colours of pink, yellow and green. I then chose a patterned scrapbook paper to complement the colour of each letter and affixed it using some Mod Podge. Finally, I accented each letter with some wooden garden cut-outs that I purchased at the dollar store quite some time ago. I was waiting for the perfect opportunity to use these sweet little cut-outs and these letters were definitely it! I added an extra detail to a few of the cut-outs with some hot glue and tiny white buttons. I can’t wait to give these letters to my cousin and meet her sweet little girl Nailah!






No comments:

Post a Comment